Saturday, April 12, 2014

Expect Even The Unexpected


Don't limit your expectations. I've made the mistake SEVERAL times expecting things to go a very specific way (y'all I've even played out in my head how conversations should go, smh) and when it doesn't happen that way, I'm left in disappointment and feeling like other people let me down. In actuality, I let myself down by limiting myself to events happening only one way. How can God really bless us and use us if we are limiting ourselves and limiting our faith? If we expect something, it should be open for whatever God has planned because his plans for us go beyond our imaginations. If it doesn't go our way, fine, God has a better way! Jeremiah 29:11 says that The Lord has plans of welfare for us and for hope. If everything always go our way, why would we need hope? (because it's not always going to go our way and we sometimes won't see the good in situations with our bare eyes until we've made it through)

Amy M.

No comments:

Post a Comment